UKIT will host a panel for University of Kentucky Social Media Week, with yours truly moderating, titled “Professionalism, Productivity, and Personal Networking.” You can find us in Student Center Room 249 at 2pm on Monday, April 9, 2012.
- Roger Brown, Lecturer, Agricultural Economics: Engaging students with social media
- Virginia Lacefield, graduate student, Communication: Using social media as a student for group communication and projects
- Jeff Rice, Associate Professor, Division of Writing, Rhetoric, and Digital Media; Co-Director, Wired: How personal interests translates into relationships, conversations, and a model for engagement
- Kakie Urch, Assistant Professor, School of Journalism and Telecommunications Coordinator of ICT Co-Lab: Social media as a newsfeed, an instructional communications tool, an institutional communications tool, and more
- Ning Yu, Assistant Professor, School of Library & Information Science: Social media in research and their uses in data mining, analysis, and information retrieval
Filed under: Uncategorized